SCHOLARPUB-L Archives

Scholarly Communications CKG

SCHOLARPUB-L@LISTSERV.UCOP.EDU

From:
Katie Fortney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Katie Fortney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2023 12:09:47 -0700
CAUTION: EXTERNAL EMAIL

And so once again I will ask you all:
Do you have Open Access Week webinars, panels, blog posts, video games, or anything else you would like included in this year's OSC blog post?

When replying about an event, please let me know:
-if it has a web page I can link to, or will be able to link to by 10/18
-if it's for your campus community specifically, or open to all.

If you all get them to me by the end of the week, I can have a draft for the list to review by the end of Monday.

For reference, here are a few posts from previous years.
2022<https://osc.universityofcalifornia.edu/2022/10/oa-week-2022/>
2021<https://osc.universityofcalifornia.edu/2021/10/oa-week-2021/>
2020<https://osc.universityofcalifornia.edu/2020/10/oa-week-2020/>

Thanks,