SCHOLARPUB-L Archives

Scholarly Communications CKG

SCHOLARPUB-L@LISTSERV.UCOP.EDU

From:
Michael Ladisch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Ladisch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Aug 2022 18:21:27 +0000
Hi Rachael,

Frontier’s Policy Labs has a long reference list at the bottom of this post<https://policylabs.frontiersin.org/content/evidence-snapshots-citation-advantage>. As Allegra said, most are discipline specific papers, but some are more general.

And here is an article that is not listed

https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0253129

Best

Michael

Michael Ladisch