SCHOLARPUB-L Archives

Scholarly Communications CKG

SCHOLARPUB-L@LISTSERV.UCOP.EDU

From:
Christy Caldwell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Christy Caldwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2023 12:31:01 -0700
We are excited to announce a job opportunity for the Instruction & Exhibits
Librarian <https://recruit.ucsc.edu/JPF01494> at University of California
Santa Cruz. In support of research and teaching, the Instruction and
Exhibitions Librarian is responsible for coordinating exhibitions,
instruction, programming, and reference for Special Collections & Archives.

We will host two informational webinars to learn more about the position,
the campus, and the University Library. If interested, please register
using the links provided:

Wednesday, June 7, 2023 from 5:30 - 6:30 pm PT (registration
<https://ucsc.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_P-55K5asQrSWt5qyBhm2hA#/registration>
)
Thursday, June 8, 2023 from 12 noon- 1 pm PT (registration
<https://ucsc.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_oy78wcdlRfCF77o8jCMSzQ#/registration>
)

The attendee list will be hidden to ensure confidentiality. Live captioning
will be provided via Zoom Live Transcript. Inquiries and nominations may be
directed to Teresa Mora, Head, Special Collections & Archives (

*Christy Caldwell, Research Librarian, PBSci** Liaison*
*University of California, Santa Cruz*