SCHOLARPUB-L Archives

Scholarly Communications CKG

SCHOLARPUB-L@LISTSERV.UCOP.EDU

From:
"Swift, Allegra" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Swift, Allegra
Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 2022 21:43:36 +0000
Hi Rachael,

I keep a folder whenever an author shares an agreement with me. I also keep notes on communication with the author and publisher, especially interested in tracking what is and isn’t working.

Michael, would a folder like the one Rachel is describing fit into the toolkit/knowledgebase you are talking about creating?

Allegra Swift | Scholarly Communications Librarian
UC San Diego Library | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
https://orcid.org/0000-0003-2160-6960<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/orcid.org/0000-0003-2160-6960__;!!Mih3wA!T4VGrOddoXVXKPPma1Jsrb8K48j5_4YLcieiGQd8hdzHjhbBDT0Tuwc0YsL7fljm$>
Pronouns: she, her, hers / Why do pronouns matter<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.mypronouns.org/what-and-why/__;!!Mih3wA!T4VGrOddoXVXKPPma1Jsrb8K48j5_4YLcieiGQd8hdzHjhbBDT0Tuwc0YkZ8I60b$>?

Meet: here's my calendar link<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/calendly.com/akswift__;!!Mih3wA!T4VGrOddoXVXKPPma1Jsrb8K48j5_4YLcieiGQd8hdzHjhbBDT0Tuwc0YmeRYxWX$> to make finding time easy.

Info on services and resources: lib.ucsd.edu/schol-comm
Twitter: @UCSDScholCom<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/twitter.com/ucsdscholcom__;!!Mih3wA!T4VGrOddoXVXKPPma1Jsrb8K48j5_4YLcieiGQd8hdzHjhbBDT0Tuwc0Yi8LJNUc$> | Blog: CONDUIT<https://knit.ucsd.edu/scholcomm/>

In the spirit of healing, I acknowledge and honor the Kumeyaay<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/native-land.ca/maps/territories/kumeyaay/__;!!Mih3wA!T4VGrOddoXVXKPPma1Jsrb8K48j5_4YLcieiGQd8hdzHjhbBDT0Tuwc0YjmQDbT0$> and all of the original Indigenous peoples of the land upon which UC San Diego stands. / Whose land are you on?<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/native-land.ca/__;!!Mih3wA!T4VGrOddoXVXKPPma1Jsrb8K48j5_4YLcieiGQd8hdzHjhbBDT0Tuwc0Yh1o3SfC$>