SCHOLARPUB-L Archives

Scholarly Communications CKG

SCHOLARPUB-L@LISTSERV.UCOP.EDU

From:
Timothy Vollmer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Timothy Vollmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jan 2023 09:52:12 -0800
Hello SCCKG members:

If you have a few minutes, we encourage you to fill out the following
survey put together by the UC Libraries Collaborative Work Tools Project
Team. They're attempting to gather information on what tools we use/need in
our CKGs.

Survey link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScPSXZAwSgIVRhfa7ItKEy_f2FhV_23Av4oNQ9YeNYywjraWw/viewform?usp=sf_link

Thanks,